Blackfeather Woods The ghost of me was true but you've been haunted too
319 Posts
Ooc —
He couldn't blame his sister for not speaking of Potema. She'd always held promise as a priestess of the dark order, and Potema was the master of that domain. Maegi could have learned so much from their mother if only she'd given them half a thought... but no. As surely as Maegi wanted to be the fang that laid Potema in the ground, Ramsay wanted to be the one that taught her what real fear tasted like as she sunk into the earth.

Mother was cruel, he said, rolling broad shoulders uncomfortably and letting a small scowl overtake his features. I scarce remember her, but I know we would have been worth more to her dead than alive. It hurt Maegi the most, I fear. She worshipped our grandmother growing up, and Potema was the next best thing in the brotherhood, and would sooner snuff her life than acknowledge her. He wondered what might be if any of them ran into their dam again, and thought it best not to find out.

Eager to move on from a topic he deemed depressing. Ramsay lifted his head on his nonexistent neck as best he could and asked, have you been to Nightcaller Temple? It was a special place to Maegi, but I confess I avoided it as a cub. I wouldn't mind paying tribute to Relmyna's spirit there, if you'd care to join? He had no offering to give, and didn't know the appropriate words, but he was sure they could pick something up on the way and he hoped it would be appreciated without a prayer.
THREADS: 5/5
Thread titles are quotes from H.P. Lovecraft.