Dawnlark Plains oh, my world is still
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
they'd talked a lot the night. blodreina was attentive, listening to his stories and feeling an unintentional shudder ripple through her as he mentions a bear. it reminds her of her own run-in with a bear ( little did she know it was the same bear ) and she shares that story with him in turn, gesturing to the scars left behind on trailing from her ribcage to her shoulder. she shares her own stories. of her mother, of heda โ€” absent the story of her commander's suicide. that was a bit too personal and much too fresh for her to want to talk about to any degree โ€” and of the war she'd recently returned from in sangeda. she's a bit embarrassed to have to say she's a homebody without actually coming out and admitting it but as he is undeniably candid with her, blodreina feels the need to be the same. naturally, her interest lay in learning about him though because her own stories were boring to her because she'd lived them.

at some point or another โ€” it's a bit of a blur between sharing stories, the wail of the raging storm outside their shelter that did not seem like it intended to slow down or lessen at all โ€” blodreina fell asleep. that she managed to sleep at all was surprising to her when she did wake, stirring to consciousness beside imrathil as he stretched discreetly beside her. she blinks sleepily, marveling at the fact that her claustrophobia did not keep her up as it'd been known to do in the past.

looks like we survived the night, she says with a slight tease, drawing her tongue over her paw to hide the slight puddle of drool she'd left there ( yuck ), not that she expected them to not survive the night. it was warmer huddled together, after all. she cast a look at the mouth of their shelter where the storm appears to have lost none of it's power. she stretches out, loosening her own stiff muscles as best she can in the small space. she wonders how long the storm's going to last, thinking she wouldn't mind if it lasted for days โ€” she finds herself genuinely enjoying his company in a manner that had nothing to do with her estrus cycle โ€” but the rabbit he'd caught before the storm wasn't going to last the two of them very long. a worry that blodreina tucks away for a later time. she was sure that they were built to survive without food for a while though she's never tested that theory.

still looks pretty nasty out there. she observes absently, fairly certain that imrathil probably didn't need the obvious pointed out to him.
roangeda ยท green-lit

trigedasleng
โ€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 26, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 30, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 31, 2019, 10:53 AM