Fox's Glade i was born a fighter;
sanguineous
48 Posts
Ooc —
the stranger looks up at brisbane and replies that he wasn't looking for anything with a sigh as precedes it. for a moment, brisbane is skeptical that it's the truth if just because of the preceding sigh alone but in this instance, as in with most, the coywolf doesn't really care enough to pry. brisbane returns the majority of his attention to the creek with a swing of his head and takes another, smaller drink, left ear swiveled in the stranger's direction all the same. there comes a word that the blackshark doesn't know but can assume readily enough is an explicit with an explanation that follows soon after. the coywolf's head rises from the creek once more and he swipes his salmon pink tongue across his jowls to collect the rogue droplets of water as he contemplates the other man's words.

thought you weren't looking for anything, but brisbane refrains from vocalizing those words, certain as he was that they'd come out trenchant and utterly unappreciated. there a specific herb you're searchin' for? i learned a thing or two about medicines from my mum. i could help. it'd been necessary for patching up warwick and karratha on the sly so taleigha didn't worry and work herself up over what kind of trouble the blackshark trio got themselves into — although after his ascension to beta there hadn't been a whole lot of time for brisbane to find himself in trouble unless one counts the frequent, loud and often times physical disagreements with the usurped and endlessly salty ex-beta: grog.
blackshark bay ( concept )
— brisbane's a mature toon. please read
his posts at your own discretion.
// but the grudges of gods
are as deathless as their flesh
Messages In This Thread
i was born a fighter; - by Brisbane - March 26, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Baelfire - March 26, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Brisbane - March 28, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Baelfire - March 28, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Brisbane - March 29, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i was born a fighter; - by Baelfire - March 29, 2019, 02:06 PM