Otter Creek i sank to the ocean floor
12 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
It would take some time before all the words returned to her memory, but she made do. When the wolf spoke of snacks and whacks, the bear huffed a breath from her nose and a spray of water blasted forth; very much like a whale, one might say (but not to her face, please). When the wolf spoke an introduction the bear merely watched her. If they were expecting a verbal response then it was unlikely; Kilalurak had outlived many wolves, but none had learned to speak her language. It seemed a waste to try and communicate that way.

She did lift clear of the water though, and quite suddenly. Making a show of standing in the creek. Her front end raised, hardly bothered by the current, until she was standing at her full height; her forelimbs tucked neatly against a broad chest, her claws hanging like knives. With one reaching stretch of a limb Kilalurak found the creek's edge, falling to all fours again and splashing the water all over. She drags herself from the creek and shakes off, sending water spraying all over and her fur in to a tizzy - except her face, which drips in rivulets and makes her broad head look more gaunt than it truly was.
Messages In This Thread
i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:22 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 26, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Anuqliqluq - March 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: i sank to the ocean floor - by Willoughby - March 27, 2019, 12:32 PM