Swiftcurrent Creek carry on, if you have a mind to
34 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"if ye 'orry" Benedict's reply came, at last, having remained quiet and respectful throughout the conversation "ye can go t' em. I haf four good paws" he was giving Kavik leave to go check on his family if it so bothered him. the cream-colored man would chuckle. "an'm' sure I can find a den by m'self." he'd be a piss poor member of this society if he couldn't at least find a den. he was thankful the alpha was reasonable and allowed him access though, and he didn't blame the man for worrying about strangers. 

he'd walk forward, over the borderline and gave a nod to the dark man. "I ain't gonna approach yer den" he'd promise though, already knowing to stay clear of mothers and children until he was trusted. "thank ye tho" Benedict added, of Kavik's offer to show him around and his acceptance of him into Swiftcurrent. he knew the strongest and freshest scents would lead him to the camp so he wasn't worried about getting lost. "I'll find m' way." another gentle nudge to go be with his family, for a family was a precious thing. he'd smile gently before looking back to the water.

maybe he'd fish and bring some food back as a token of his appreciation? either way, with his acceptance now he'd recline over the scent markings. not bothering to move from his spot for now. still hesitant to even go into the camp.
2/5 0/5
major focus on group hunting, patrolling, defensive fighting
benedict speaks with a heavy accent; if you need a translation just ask!
Messages In This Thread
carry on, if you have a mind to - by Benedict - March 30, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by RIP Kavik - March 30, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by Benedict - March 30, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by Benedict - April 08, 2019, 04:34 PM