Blackfeather Woods my star has left me to take the bitter pill
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
I feel like Zelda: Link's Awakening now. You could steal items from the shop rather than paying for them, but your character would be murdered by the shopkeeper, then upon saving & reloading named Thief instead of the name you'd entered for the rest of the game. :')

Her word cutting through the air stopped Thief in her steps. There was a scowl of hurt, as if she did not deserve this name, but it was clear to see that she was taking away holy objects that should remain within the woods. There was a hiss between her teeth as the pale youth stared at her dark counterpart. She approached, not intending to fight -- Thief would win -- but intending to make clear what was the right thing to do.

Spirit is here, the pale youth said as she gestured all around herself. Mortal bones must be here also. In holy place. She nodded to confirm her own words, and as she reached Thief she pressed her nose against the bones, then gestured in the general direction of the altar that they had been taken from.
Messages In This Thread
my star has left me to take the bitter pill - by Astara - March 31, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: my star has left me to take the bitter pill - by Averna - April 08, 2019, 05:28 PM