Swiftcurrent Creek Disturbed Acquaintances
cornflower
73 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Sheri remembered the place Aure had spoken of. He'd like to visit there now and see if there was anything worth bringing back. Perhaps he could cultivate a herbal garden for the next healer he'd eventually have to find. He smiled softly to Kavik, passing over the border. "You are most kind Kavik. I will be sure to prove myself," He cast his gaze about, wondering where he'd explore first. 
"I understand," he turned to look at the Alpha, "whenever you're ready for me to look at them. Of course, if your mate or children take a turn for the worst call me, I will come immediately." He gave the man a gentle nod, his gaze serious but compassionate. He would hate for the man with such a heart to have a need for grievance. 

"I think I will take a short trip to a place someone I met spoke about, she told me it was a place plentiful with herbs. I would be gone perhaps just over a day but I will be swift to return." He'd go once he'd integrated himself into this pack. Cover himself with their scent and make his mark on the borders. He knew as soon as he'd completed that, he'd start work on caches in the pack's territory.
.。.:* ☆:**:.                                "Language of the Stars" "Common"                               .:**:.☆*.:。.
Messages In This Thread
Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 03, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 08, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 09, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by Sherigrim - April 10, 2019, 10:47 AM
RE: Disturbed Acquaintances - by RIP Kavik - April 12, 2019, 03:10 PM