Duck Lake ; i guess i'm not like you
21 Posts
Ooc — Skye

☼ ☼ ☼

Oath brushing touch as she rose to her paws quickly snapped Goose out of her curiosity-induced haze, which frequently bordered on the edge of dissociation when something caught her interest that she just couldn't ignore. Coming back to her senses, the dove restored herself to her usual posture of a dipped head and pulled back auds, also taking two steps backwards to compensate for the one she had taken forward, and so she was aligned with the russet's lowered shoulder. Mahogany eyes never left the smaller's face as the pale remained intent on gauging her reaction, which alit with surprise when a humorous wave swept over her features. Oath, of course, was find this whole jig entertaining.

When the russet posed the question to the autumn-touched wolf, Goose finally tore her eyes from Oath and back towards him, letting herself get a good look at his features whilst he spoke. Soft eyes, she noticed. The dove felt herself relaxing, and chose to lower herself onto her hindquarters, plush tail wrapped snuggly around her fidgeting front paws. A sign of comfort, but expression still weary. He stated his business, and Goose noted how... casual his words were. He was just revelling in the joys of a crisp Spring day, simply in the same manner that they were.

"Nice to meet you..." Her voice was soft, airy, bordering on an undertone as she trailed off on the last word, her tone coming across almost unsure in manner. It was a stark comparison compared to Oath's bold drawl, that could easily demand and capture the attention of anyone nearby, and the dove often envied her ability to project.

When he posed the question of their living situation, Goose turned her attention to Oath, letting her carry on the conversation.

☼ ☼ ☼

Messages In This Thread
; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 03, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 03, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 02:48 PM