Silverlight Terrace blackout
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Though nearing enough of hormones, the cursed Witch switched and swatched her body forward, her narrow frame bereft from her, pregnancy betraying what was once a seductive and limber creature. Zafina kept her grace, her walk no amble, no shamble, and certainly nothing to pass an eye over. The short Divine moved with the fluidity of a panther in their prime, the silence from her paw pads enough to startle none. She glided over this plane, and even in pregnancy her captivating movements were breathtaking. Each limb moved in tandem, perfectly timed with the other, as she pulled herself from the mountain she had desperately prayed to call her new place for rest, for practice, for magic. 
But, should the Alphas find her predicament, if not already having done so, surely she would be banished, would she not? 

As this breeze caressed the crowd, it brought to life the locks of her own pelt, a dangerous ebony with peeking of auburn, mahogany, cream, all fighting the curtains of locks to be brought forth, seen. But lo, the veil only hid them further as the rivers of midnight danced phantomly against the colored crests. The Goddess wondered- would Amekaze shed mercy on her plight? Would Charon have pity on her soul? As she brought herself to this passing boulder of shadowcraft, of swaying meat and decadent duress, she feared nothing in reprocussion. She was, however, worried for her spawn- who would take sorrow on the gift of the unborn?

As her catalyst brought her to this lumbering male, her voice was soft, dulcets of hymn strung comfortably in their midst.

What is it you seek here?” Typical greetings were beneath her to strangers. Frankly, she had kept herself away from her own ‘packmates’ so they too had been spared her ineptitude in conversation. However her gaze, blood hued diamonds, struck true to the giant, never letting go. 

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
blackout - by Grim - April 03, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: blackout - by Lyra - April 03, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: blackout - by Revui (Ghost) - April 03, 2019, 11:01 PM
RE: blackout - by Zafina - April 12, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: blackout - by Grim - April 12, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: blackout - by Lyra - April 20, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: blackout - by Revui (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: blackout - by Zafina - April 23, 2019, 01:13 PM