Porcupine Ridge All children, except one, grow up.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

His words and advice were taken to heart. She peeked back at the man, she didn’t want to think of her mother any longer, and so simply ignored what he had to say about her. But, that didn’t stop her from hearing and learning from his experience as a lone wolf. Having been on her own for a few months now she couldn’t help but agree with what he had to say.

She needed roots, but the thought of trying to return to what little family she had left was yet another thing she was ready to face. “I — I can’t. The teenager knew she had messed up in leaving, in running away. “I abandoned them, they would never want me back.” It was a miracle that she had even survived after leaving, she had no hope that she was lucky enough for her family to take her back. Especially extended family.

Padma knew he decision to be selfish, and childish, but that was her only defense in this world. She was lucky enough to have survived without much violence or darkness invading, but she knew what was lingering on the edges, just out of sight. Padma had learned more than most during her time away. “Besides, I wasn’t any good at the whole pack thing last time I tried.” Another defense mechanism, the self-deprecation displayed a weakness that his an intelligent eye.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
All children, except one, grow up. - by Padma - April 08, 2019, 12:16 AM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Aditya - April 08, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Padma - April 08, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Aditya - April 08, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Padma - April 08, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: All children, except one, grow up. - by Aditya - April 09, 2019, 10:34 PM