Blackbeak Bluff Only death can finish the fight.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
It was the caw of seabirds that drew him across emerald pastures toward and toward the sea once more. To stray too far from it felt like losing his way, and the last thing he wanted was to venture inland. It had been several months since Portia had spoken to him in his dreams, instructing him to find the first of his sisters to take her leave. Dacio recalled her request vividly, holding onto the minimal information of Dalia's whereabouts that she provided. Would she still be there, after all this time? Perhaps she'd have moved on by now, seeking her true place in the world, far from Drageda's proud cliffs.

He found himself lingering quietly where the land gave way to a sheer drop, and blinked down to look upon the lapping waves far below. The tang of salt on the air was welcome and he breathed deep the scent of it, the scent of home, before the reminder of what was no longer his caused his lip to curl in frustration. Dacio turned away with a soft snort, and continued West toward the distant sands.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
[Imma swoop in on this lonely thread here don't mind me :"D]

Cadeau was eagerly exploring the shoreline, the nostalgia the sight of ocean water left was intensifying to the yearling who'd once spent a summer there with her father. She let the water lap at her paws as she ran, long legs stretching as she ran, sand buffeting behind her in wet clumps. The air smelled of salt and Cadeau breathed it in with a deep, loud breath, as if being refreshed from the inside. She skidded to a halt when a big wave came her way, causing Cadeau to pivet and dash away to avoid being completely soaked to the bone. She only felt like dipping her paws, not be turned into a damp rag.

Her tongue hung from her mouth as she caught her breath from all the running about she was doing, for once letting loose from the burdens her past frought her with. Since meeting Illidan she felt more at ease, the demons were still there but all the traveling they'd been doing had awoken something in her. She couldn't name it yet however she knew it was something good, Cadeau staring at her reflection in the ocean waves. She still saw herself with contempt, as they say Rome wasn't built in a day and with a steady heart she hoped she could find what she was looking for out here on this little quest of self discovery.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born