Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She gave no indication that she would heed his demand, instead looking upon him with ice-cold eyes, meeting his challenge. Redshank took in a sharp breath, ready to berate her once more and command that she leave before suddenly her form became a pale blur.

Needle sharp teeth caught the tip of his nose and he let out a strangled, startled yelp. His reeling combined with the surprisingly forceful shove of her bony shoulder into his chest caused the boy to lurch backwards, staggering sideways as he fought to stay on all fours. Despite his permanently hostile nature, the Cairn rarely got into true brawls and found himself at a loss when subjected to one. Especially one instigated so suddenly. So recklessly.

"Bitch," came his usual growling taunt, muttered under his breath as he found his footing and threw himself back at her, jaws wide and teeth seeking her already marred features.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Redshank - April 19, 2019, 10:11 PM