Ankyra Sound Life, Death, Religion, Survival.
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
She said the name with ease, lacking any malice. Hearing it spoken did not rouse in him any further connection to the woman; if that was what he wanted. What did he want? Information? Answers that Caiaphas was likely unfit to give? But he thought of the woman in the swamp saying names and concocting stories. She would have more answers - so what was the point of calling for the witch? Caiaphas had not caused his issues nor summoned a cougar to eviscerate him all those days ago.

She says she is... My sister. He finally admits, but there is little feeling to his voice. He cannot fathom having a family all the way across the wilds. She called me Ambrose, and spoke of our childhood. But I don't remember. She said she knew you and I thought - a pause, he looks at her finally, mane tussling in the wind, Maybe you knew more.
Messages In This Thread
Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 11, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by Caiaphas - April 12, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 12, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by Caiaphas - April 12, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 12, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by Caiaphas - April 19, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 20, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by Caiaphas - April 24, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Life, Death, Religion, Survival. - by RIP Firefly - April 28, 2019, 06:50 PM