Emberflame Ridge Clashing Dragons
41 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Upon hearing the voice, Tohka started and jerked her head around to see the lean, dark wolf who unexpectedly spoke to her. It wasn’t that he scared her, as he didn’t seem threatening, but she had thought she was alone. She took a brief second to regain her composure and answered, “Naw, just a bit of smoldering bark is all.” There had been enough rain and snow lately and the woods were pretty green, so Tohka doubted that there was any danger of fire, though more lightning strikes could be another story.

“I was just caught up in a little fantasy is all. Lightning can be dangerous, but at the same time, it can be so pretty.” As she spoke, she turned to face the stranger with a friendly wag of her tail and asked, “Do you believe in dragons? I’ve never seen one myself, but who’s to say they’re not real?” She looked back at the charred tree, then turned again to the other and added, “I was just imagining a battle between a thunder dragon and a wood dragon. Of course my father never liked my daydreaming. He said idle fantasies don’t fill your belly or protect your home, but sometimes I just can’t help wondering about such things.” She looked expectantly at the other, half expecting him to echo her father’s reprimand.
Messages In This Thread
Clashing Dragons - by Tohka - April 11, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: Clashing Dragons - by Ariel - April 18, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: Clashing Dragons - by Tohka - April 18, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Clashing Dragons - by Ariel - April 26, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Clashing Dragons - by Tohka - April 27, 2019, 05:55 PM