Shadewood Incoming Turbulence
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Mutely she stared up at him. Clashing eyes of similar but very different shades of blue locked with one another. Strange... She had seen so many wolves with blue eyes in recent weeks. Atticus...Cry, and now Gwen and the stranger she left at their borders. It had to be a silly coincidence.

Her shoulders tensed and then fell with the heave of a soft sigh. He wasn't angry...not even disgusted. That offered her some relief in knowing that. But the turmoil in herself hadn't quite settled yet. "You are right...I see that. I just...I was only trying to do what I thought was the right thing." 

She shuffled up to her haunches, to show he had her true attention now. Her posture was more open...more conversationalist. "...Sometimes I just don't think. I've...always thought of others before myself." Her eyes dropped to his black paws. "I didn't mean to jeopardize the family in any way, back there." And to be sure his words had not gone unheeded, she added "I guess I should start by thinking more with my head, than just with my heart, first."

Messages In This Thread
Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - April 14, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - April 15, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - April 15, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - April 23, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - April 23, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - April 27, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Chai - May 05, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Incoming Turbulence - by Cry - May 09, 2019, 03:22 PM