Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
she made a wild face at him, but aengus wasn't the best at reading body language yet, so he simply attempted to repeat the expression back to her – he assumed this was best practice in that type of situation. plus, she followed the face-making with some mighty fine praise. that was some good shit right there. the small bull really was enjoying the doting that was taking place, whether he had a lumpy nose or not. he had started to wonder if being lumpy would draw people like her to him. couldn't be that bad of a fate, right?

she made him happy, though, and this was evident in the way that he could not control his back end from wobbling him in the same place. she said he might have scared the bumbee, which seemed totally logical to him because he was pretty fucking fierce. the boy looked up at her with giant blue puppy eyes and smiled. “gus scary?” he asked her softly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Aengus - April 26, 2019, 04:55 PM