Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the boy was pretty sure that he could have spent the remainder of his days listening to the stranger talk to him. there was something about the seafoam color of her gaze that made him feel as though that was exactly where he wanted to be. she did not seem to be bothered by his puppyish antics. even when he had lost control of his balance, the sandy woman had only waited patiently for him to correct himself before moving on to the looming question. aengus needed a name; he was going to rub it in sionnach’s face that he had met a real fucking angel or something – this girl was unreal, that was the point.

ibis, was the introduction. the boy gaped at her, unsure how to repeat that sound she’d just made. “eeebs,” he attempted with a furrowed brow and a shake of his head. he looked at her with an expression of hopelessness before realizing that it was his turn to share a moniker. the boy puffed up his chest real big and drew back his crown – like a true prince. “aengus, i aengus,” he offered her with a nod.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Aengus - May 24, 2019, 09:43 PM