Shadewood I remember when
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Minori was in a bargain phase, trying to make some sense as to why her mate cheated and Higoro didn't blame her. She had been burned twice, by two different mates. Either she loved bad wolves, or bad wolves loved her. The former looked to be the case. Minori gave up so much for him, and his betrayal meaned so little to her that she was willing to give him a chance? Higoro huffed, his brows furrowing in anger, along with a tone that got much harsher. "I get you're in denial and trying to make sense of cheaters but there is no such thing. If he couldn't do the honorable thing and tell you about his failure as a mate. Then what good is he?" He questioned. Irony was painfully present in his words, like a whole damn irony wolf was next to him. "And before you say anything, I know. Pot calling the kettle black." He said reluctantly. Higoro swore, his betrayal would be the death of him some day. 

The reminder of their child sent disgusted shivers down his spine, Higoro couldn't stomach the thought of his love being with someone else in thay way. Not to mention the result of it being a spawn of a no good lair, but back to the pot and the kettle. Did Higoro really have any room to speak? No, but he didn't care. He'd do his damndest to split them up, if he couldn't have her then surely no one could. Not even this she wolf 'Takara'. 

Ignoring Minoris impressive detective work into his own frame of mind, he pulled his attention to this female. Exactly what was she to her? "What is your love for her based off of? Is it purely lust? Higoro asked in a joking manner, grinning like a child with a chrismas toy. It would be fun to see if it was purely lust. Would be a new and interesting side to her.
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
I remember when - by Minori - April 17, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 07, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 08, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 08, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 16, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 17, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: I remember when - by Minori - May 18, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: I remember when - by Higoro - May 21, 2019, 10:53 AM