Phoenix Maplewood and i hope she’ll be a fool
starin’ up at where
the moon should be
63 Posts
Ooc — Laur
'EEEEEELLO 'ELLO 'ELLO

Man, being a baby-sitter was kinda...boring sometimes. While her siblings were getting bigger and more mobile by the day, they were still nothing more than fat, unintelligible potatoes and while Deshyr was more than happy to help out where she could, she also had a limited amount of patience and lacked the ability to stay in one spot for too long. The newest litter just couldn't keep up with the boundless energy of a near-yearling yet, and required far too many naps for the girl's liking.

So DJ helped in other ways, such as tracking and noting herd movements and gathering herbs for their stores.

Today had her continuing to follow a trail she had been pursuing for a few days now that had led her out of the Hollow's territory and north into the Taiga. She had no intention of bringing one of the ungulates of the herd down (despite dearly wanting to), seeking only to learn of their movements before reporting back to her father and Treason. It was always good to keep an eye on the herds, she was learning.

The scents left behind by them led the girl into a dense, bustling forest, where her hunt was momentarily sidetracked by a new, peculiar smell. This one was not of prey, but of wolf, and Deshyr redirected her course until she could pick up on the sound of soft but bumbling footfalls. Her own long, growing legs didn't lend her much grace as of yet, but she was slightly quieter in her approach as she spied the shock of creamy white in amongst the trees. "Hey!" she called out, lengthening her stride to catch up to the other girl.
Messages In This Thread
and i hope she’ll be a fool - by RIP Blackberry - April 19, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: and i hope she’ll be a fool - by Deshyr - April 20, 2019, 04:04 AM
RE: and i hope she’ll be a fool - by RIP Blackberry - April 21, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: and i hope she’ll be a fool - by Deshyr - April 25, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and i hope she’ll be a fool - by Deshyr - May 23, 2019, 06:30 AM