Lost Creek Hollow I can't assault her before I tell her I love her
starin’ up at where
the moon should be
63 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Liffey's voice drifted out from the den and Deshyr felt a familiar, pleasant warmth spread across her cheeks at her greeting. She noted the inviting gesture and scooped the rat back up in her jaws before heading into the den with a gleeful giggle.

While the den was quite cavernous, and she was sure her father took up nearly half of the space when it was fully occupied, here it was mostly Deshyr's long, unwieldy legs that gave her the most trouble. She (and no doubt Breccan too) had had a major growth spurt within the last few months and was still trying to figure out how to navigate this new adult body. Folding them awkwardly underneath herself, the girl settled beside her mother, keeping an eye on where all the puppies (especially the sleeping Eshe) were.

"Fff'r 'ou," she said with a mouth still full of rat, before depositing it in a free space for Liffey. Well, for her or Rannoch or one of the puppies; it didn't exactly have a gift tag on it. She quickly turned her attention back to her siblings, laughing as Sionnach tumbled from Mt. Aengus. "They're so big now!" she breathed in wonder. Well, bigger, she wasn't entirely sure how fast they were meant to be growing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't assault her before I tell her I love her - by Deshyr - April 20, 2019, 01:47 PM