Firestone Hot Springs he is risen
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau was glad to see the stranger didn't seem hostile, it smelled of a male she noticed once she got a proper whiff of air that wasn't just the strange warm water stinking up the place. When he drew near, he was civil enough and Cadeau let herself relax. If he were hostile she was sure he would have made it known from the getgo, at least from her encounters so far it was a safe conclusion to have.

"My nose isn't broken, I can smell it, yeah." Cadeau told him with an amused look. "Guess I have a high tolerance for stuff like this from messing with herbal plants enough," the halfling added as she knew her nose had adapted to many awful smelling plants over the course of her trial and error type of studies. She'd gotten a nostril full of some pretty nasty pollen scent. "Its pretty gross," she couldn't help but chortle as she winced at the smell. "But I'm here to study it, so I gotta suck it up I guess." 

She wandered closer to another nearby pool, this one shallower than the last and examined it with a curious glint to her almond eyes. "I'm Cadeau, by the way." She lifted her head up to look at the stranger after. She was proud of her improving confidence and social skills.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 23, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: he is risen - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 24, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: he is risen - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 01:50 AM
RE: he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 26, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: he is risen - by Cadeau - April 26, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 29, 2019, 04:58 PM