Moonspear Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

Where one drifts to please for merit, another drift to please for self. To avoid warfare that only narrow minded organisms found to be the only option. Whatever maniacal laws had been set within the wolf realm, whatever damned bastard children from unheard lines to find the jaws of what could have been a close family member, or even a loved one, a potential uncle or guardian, a sister... all would reap what was not planned, what was not permissed, what had little say in their own fate. 

Zafina reflected upon the words of Amekaze, her own woe settling in this uncanny paradox of her own doing. She had come here, lying her plans and her lies had become slow and painful facts. The woman was due soon- Marruz has not been where he said he would be. Time drew close, and she knew her window of salvation was closing. Was this her recompense for all the men and women she had fooled? For all of the laws she had broken? For the bipolar ways of her craft that only spun in circles? Where would her circle end...?

Her breaths came hot and heavy as she slowed her gait to just beyond the most recognizable border of Moonspear- she was heavy with her pregnancy- and soon, Marruz would be too late to save the newcoming Divines. Dispair began to fog her, and her once graceful sway began to grow careless.

The Sahira did not see the fae who dwell just on the peripheral edge of her vision.

But every sky will build my throne.

[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 23, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 23, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 25, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 25, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 25, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 25, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 25, 2019, 07:03 PM