Northstar Vale Not all those who wander are lost
105 Posts
Ooc —
Sorin's expression became more relaxed as the female spoke. She seemed somewhat nervous, and so he forced the tension from his bearing, dropping his shoulders and softening his gaze. He hoped it would put her at ease.

"Sorin" he said once she had given her name. "It's nice to meet you." His eyes dropped slightly as she continued. While their experiences certainly weren't the same, he could sense similarities based on what she had said. He didn't comment on it, but his gaze did lose some of its composure as the memory of time spent alone crept into his mind.

"I'm one of the first members that joined Liri," he said briefly, still somewhat troubled by old memories. "So I guess you could say I've been here since the beginning." He smiled briefly as he recalled meeting the ivory women. Their initial encounter hadn't been exactly, full of peace and joyfulness. Still, he wouldn't change anything in regards to meeting her.

"Have you traveled a great distance?" he asked. The shadow was typically curious about the world around him, and he knew had become somewhat sheltered in the Vale. He hoped, once the pack was well settled, to roam about the Sunspires for a little while, learn what he could. Perhaps Tohka had seen something noteworthy in her travels.
Messages In This Thread
Not all those who wander are lost - by Sorin - April 23, 2019, 11:33 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Tohka - April 24, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Sorin - May 06, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Tohka - May 08, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Sorin - May 13, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Not all those who wander are lost - by Tohka - May 19, 2019, 11:06 AM