Panther Park She said, "I don't wanna drown again."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

A descent from the heights of the 'spire was required - with the Vale pack nearly built and plans for children laid in place, Leea was uncomfortable with the thought of neighbouring with the reclusive big cats. 

Some instinctive nature remained alert beneath her flesh despite the outward appearance of calm the northron presented, gait steady and level. Dark eyes flitted to and fro, peppered auds twitching in response even to the noises of the woodland's smallest creatures.

There was evidence that pointed to the feline inhabitants of the forest - the sun-bleached bones of prey long ago eaten cracked with the fangs of a cat, dusty pugmarks upon the ground that belonged to a large lion - but the population of cougars did not seem overwhelming. 

Liri was content to let them have the park, so long as they stayed in the Flatlands and away from those she held dear. 

By mid-afternoon the sun had risen high and the heat proved too much for the wintry woman - tongue lolling as she panted, stopping by a stream for a refreshing drink before she headed home. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

109 Posts
Ooc —
The stars had guided Kiran back to the lands of Teekon. Back to the lands she had abruptly left in search of her kin. Yet it was all for nothing. The journey had been long and she was exhausted, on the verge of collapsing where she stood.

She noticed water up ahead and she hobbled towards it unknown to her was the female as she drank vigorously. After quenching her thirst. The shewolf laid down to rest
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The northron's head rises, auds perking to attention curiously, dark eyes lighting on the she-wolf as she stumbles to the bank and gulps down a few mouthful of water, collapsing wearily upon the earth shortly after. 

Liri padded to the woman's side - noting idly that they looked somewhat similar, both stocky of build and pale-pelted northern wolves. Hesitantly, the fae's speckled muzzle extends to sniff the dove for injuries. 

"Are you alright, miss? Do you need help?" The healer murmurs softly, concern buried in the soothing tone.

109 Posts
Ooc —
She remained still but only for a little bit due to a female coming closer. The female seemed to be no threat and with a groan Kiran stood up. “I have traveled long I came from that way.” She said pointing her about in whatever direction Canada was.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri's dark gaze turned to the north, her suspicions about their similar origins confirmed. "You are northern, yes? I came from the north several years ago, it's quite a pleasant surprise to meet a fellow arctic dweller." She had so rarely met any who shared her northern descent, moreover any wolf who spoke her native language. 

"It is an exhausting trip; you would be most welcome to return home with me. There's food there and a place to rest your weary paws." 

109 Posts
Ooc —
It had been a long journey back to teekon and the female showed no signs of hostility whatsoever. Kiran smiles as she stretched her limbs. “I think I might just take you up on that offer and it was a long way back sadly my trip home wasn’t great.” She said with a sigh.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I'm sorry to hear that, truly," the sylph murmured empathetically, recalling her own lackluster return to the northern regions of her birth. After Pip's death, she just hadn't been able to see things in the same light as she once had. 

"Come along then," the healer murmured kindly, gesturing for Kiran to follow her, "I will prepare you a meal and you may have my bed. We might even share tales like the Weavers of my tribe if you're up for it," Liri suggested, excitement coloring her tones at the girlish notion of a sleepover. 

"I'm Liri, by the way," she added as she began to lead the way to the Vale. 

109 Posts
Ooc —
She trotted up to the females side and would follow wherever she led and with a smile. “I would like that very much thank you for your hospitality. My name is Kiran.”
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"It's no problem, I would rather enjoy having some company," Liri murmured somewhat bashfully. It had been sometime since she had a female friend - aside from her sister, Ruenna, of course - and was eager to get to know her fellow northerner a little better. Who knew what kind of stories Kiran might have to share? 

"A pleasure it is to make your acquaintance, Kiran," Leea smiled, honestly happy to have met her. 

The two pale wolves began the trek back to the Vale, falling into companionable silence with the occasional comment from Liri about a landmark or territory.