Shadewood Oh who am I, M.I.M.E I'm not the one you wanna f**k wit
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
bringing this to current, because ily a lot, Sof

It was a happy time for some, while others felt the weight of the world. It seemed sometimes, fate would catch up to ya, whether ya were ready for it or not. And Vetty has been where Karma saw him weakest, at. It had all happened so fast, ...so easily. And to be frank, the hardened rustler has killed, taken from others, but he wasn’t expecting to be taken from.

The burial...Vetty with both Hornet and Jonah beside her,...mounds in the heart of the Keep-
a tear slipped bright and telling down his woody brown face. Golden eyes hidden by lids screwed shut. He was a grown man, a pride filled bastard who was brought low so fast as Death did indeed come and do him part from his family. 

He brought himself to the bear’s holding, in a breath so strong he felt he could have blown the damn thing over if he fucked up and exhaled. But he grit his teeth, and just laid down by the scratching beast. A mountain besides a bigger mountain. 

Who would have thought a mountain could be reduced to mere pebbles to easily?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh who am I, M.I.M.E I'm not the one you wanna f**k wit - by Morgan - May 03, 2019, 05:16 PM