Panther Park I guess this is how you made me
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 

He wandered from the borders as the sun broke through the darkness of the early morning. He hadn't left the hollow since temporarily settling there, too anxious about being so far from home and in such a vulnerable position. On top of that, his mate had been missing from the territory for far too long. When the beast didn't know where he was at all times, it made him irrationally angry. Things were already tense with the pack, so for @Alarian to just disappear without a word after he had been acing so strangely filled the lieutenant with a rage so overwhelming that he thought he might explode. 

He had been too restless to patrol the borders today and instead, had wandered from the woods to see if he could pick up any scent of his lover anywhere. He stalked across the flatlands, anger rolling from every muscle in his body as he moved. He needed to find the scarred male soon, or he was pretty sure he would start murdering every wolf he found that wasn't his mate.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Strand had been wandering farther and farther from the island and Padma found that she needed to stretch her legs just a little longer every day. With Strand’s shoulder healing, Padma couldn’t think of a good reason to stay. If her friend wasn’t going to outright ask her the girl would probably be leaving soon. So far Padma had been gone for about two days, and she hadn’t looked back once.

The flatlands before her were like the land she was born in. She found it odd to see the land so vibrant, everything was coming into bloom and the girl was beyond amazed. Wandering slowly out into the colorful flowers, Padma was lost in a daydream. Missing the sound of the approaching footsteps, nor catching the slightest glimpse of the ebony man. Her age peeking through, her obliviousness to the world around her spoke of her youth.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The stranger's scent filled his nostrils, and the beast froze, his violet gaze scanning the area for movement. He didn't have to search long before he found the stupid girl. What was she doing out here on her own? He didn't really care to find the answer to that question; all that mattered was that he was pissed and the universe had now presented him a nice outlet for all his pent up anger. He moved towards her, his stride resembling that of a hunting panther. As he came up behind her, a low, ominous chuckled rolled from his chest. You're awfully alone out here, he said, the murderous smile on his face making it clear that he wasn't making the observation out of a concern for her safety. If she were like most stupid, young wolves, the smell of fear would soon waft from her to caress his senses and fill him with the enveloping desire to rip her flesh open.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

The deep sultry voice permeated the air reminding Padma of the dangers that occupied the world. Her eye grew large as she turned toward the sound, trying ton control her breathing the girl turned slowly. The whites of his teeth glimmered in the dim lighting. Although her heart hammered against her chest, the young girl had been taking her ques from Strand, if you pretended you weren’t scared then you wouldn’t be.

Swallowing the rock at the back of her throat, Padma held her ground. “Sure am.” She narrowed her gaze, daring the man to walk away and begging to god that he actually would. Waiting an eternity to hear what he had to say or waiting for what he might do.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She could pretend all she wanted, but the beast knew fear when he smelled it, and the scent of hers was quickly filling the space between them. Her words only made him laugh--a nefarious, barking sound that surely showed his prey all the teeth that would soon be ripping her to pieces. He circled her, gaze never leaving her face as he moved. Well, that only makes things easier for me, he said, coming to a stop in front of her again. He couldn't help but torment her a little before the real fun started. 

But his rage was riding him hard, pushing him to stop fucking around and do what he was made for. Any amusement left his face then, replaced with cold determination. Then he pushed off from the ground, jaws aiming for the soft hide of her neck.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Her circled her, his behavior reminiscent of a lion circling its prey. Her breath hitched in her throat; Padma’s gaze followed the man the best she could. As his grin fell Padma knew she was in trouble, and a small shake set in, as her fight or flight response kicked into over drive. Just as she was about to try and run for it, the man launched himself at her.

Alarmed at the large man coming her way, Padma back pedaled as quickly as she could. Just not fast enough, although avoiding the fatal blow, he was still able to grab a significant amount of her scruff. The young girl let out a high pitched yelp, “Ah!” She fell back with the man on top of her, using all the strength she could she tried to push the brute off with her paws.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She tried to run, but it was no use; all it did was change his trajectory and draw this out for her. He felt his teeth sink into her scruff and holding on tightly, he threw his head back and forth a few times, tearing the flesh between his jaws. He barely registered her feeble attempts to push at him with her paws. Already, the feeling of her blood filling his mouth was pushing him into an almost feral state; he wanted more. When he had caused sufficient damage to his first place of contact, he pulled his head back a little and dove back in, aiming for the skin above her jugular once more; if she would just be still, then this would all be over much faster.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

She remembered the spars she had with her brothers as a young pup and the skills that she hadn’t continued to develop. Wishing now that she had taken some interest in combat, the girl was completely at the mercy of this monster. Her scream died as her blood freely spilt from the incision at her scruff, and a weakness settled in her limbs.

Padma thought the ordeal to be over, that maybe he had already grown bored of her. “Please.” She knew the plea would fall on deaf ears, the bloodlust oozed off the man, there was no stopping him. Surprisingly she was released. A sob wracked her frame, and she thought the assault over, until the man came for her again. Given just enough time to roll away from the attempted attack on her juglar, Padma’s weak yell mixed with another halfhearted cry.

Her blood coated the ground beneath her, and the air was tinged with a coopery tone. She was losing a lot of blood, and fast. A chill set in her bones, and the girl could feel her heart trying to replenish what she had lost.

I’m going to die. She didn’t want to die. She had only just started to live. “I don’t want to die.” The words came out garbled, blood fizzling from her lips.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She had much the same reaction as anyone else that had been in this position before her. They all cried and begged when they knew their life was coming to an end. Midar laughed at her sobbing pleas; they only made him enjoy himself more. She was able to roll away from him in the interim between attacks, and it enraged the beast. He slammed her down under his front paws so she couldn't move any farther away from him and locked his teeth around her left ear. Then, he pulled  back with all his strength and ripped it free from where it attached to her head. The beast dropped the flesh to the ground near her face and went back in to try and tear into the skin on the side of her neck. He could do this all day if she wanted.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Trying to prepare for yet another onslaught at her throat, Padma had scrunched her eyes shut and hoped for it all to end. What she hadn’t prepared for was the extreme pain erupting atop her head, where her ear {unknown to the girl} had previously been. She couldn’t be sure of what he had done, but it felt as though he had torn her ear right off her head. A screamed tried to emerge but was blocked by the blood pooling at the back of her throat.

The pain was the last thing she could remember, even as the brute sunk his teeth into her neck once more. The world around her flare brightly, and then everything went dark. Padma was at the mercy of her would be murderer.
"Does that scare you?"
3/5
0/5

287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He ripped into the side of her neck, throwing his head back and forth again until he tasted blood. It was then that he realized she was no longer moving. good. He took a step back to admire his work, sides moving in and out quickly as he panted from exertion and adrenaline. She was a mess of blood and torn flesh, her ear still lying in the dirt by her face. He glanced around and saw a thicket in the distance. Best not to just leave her out in the open for anyone to find. The beast grabbed the fur behind the lifeless wolf's neck and drug her over to the thicket, pushing her inside so that she was well hidden. Then he turned and trotted away in the direction of the hollow. Now that he had worked off some of his restless energy, he wanted to return and check on things before searching for his mate again.