Kintla Flatlands cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am
A dark room in the wallflower garden of the party
22 Posts
Ooc — Brooke
The existence of Rhaenys was a lonely one and, while she would never admit it either out of pride or stubbornness, the girl longed for company. It wasn't her fault the wolves she had encountered were so lackluster so far, it wasn't her fault that despite attempting to heed to their thoughts and curiosities, she just couldn't bring herself to care. No, it wasn't her fault that they had raised her this way. A rumble rose in her throat before she bit it down. Despite her life being one of solitude, her thoughts always happened to be awfully loud. The girl continued on her way and, unlike before, her ears were flattened against her cranium. If she didn't look approachable before, she definitely didn't now.

The scent of wolf was just as loud in her brain as her thoughts were and, slowing her pace to god-knows-where, she decided to zone in on the creature yards away. How had she missed them? First the woman and now him - she was not at her peak. Her mind was running rampant on 'what the fuck she would do now' that she didn't exactly know how to separate the fantasy of 'what ifs' from the present. Like an electric shock, her attention was solely fixated on the ink splotch on the otherwise alabaster world. Spring and yet it was covered with melting snow; she breathed out of her nose forcefully. 

For a long moment she wondered whether or not she should approach him, but instead decided on the earlier - if she wanted information, she would have to seek it out. And then. Titian eyes narrowed on the singular antler that hung from his mouth - hunger. Her stomach instinctively growled.  Rhaenys was young and she still harbored the curiosity of an adolescent; "Where did you get that?" She couldn't smell any meat on it, but the subject of food was something only the idiotic would pass up when in the survival state.
"Why would you bring me in if you knew what you'd become?
So curse everyone and everything, even the sun."  ☼
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am - by Rhaenys - April 29, 2019, 08:16 PM