Stavanger Bay The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain!
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
UR AVATAR I'M CACKLING

with all that had transpired in the recent days, including the discovery of her younger siblings as well as the news of the deaths of portia and drageda... dalia had a lot to unpack. news of the uprooting of ford (assumedly heard from velen) hurt her in other ways, ways that shook the ground she stood on. what happened in drageda may have been hard to hear, but it was part of her past. this was part of her present. part of her future. of her children's futures. silently, dalia wondered if they would have any place here... she was almost too scared to ask. 

the news of pregnancy was only a small whispering, for now. her petite frame would forever show any weight gain as clear as a glass door might. she bulged only slightly, it was still so early, but just in the tenderness, dalia noticed. just as she noticed the morning sickness and the constant urgency to urinate. something was afoot. even her scent was different -- even if only slightly. 

today, with all this on her pretty, little mind, she tended to her cache, taking a few herbs from the garden to replenish some of the dwindling stocks... she found, however, not @Velen when she arrived, but the rather messy appearance of a man whom she did not recognize... though she could assume who he was. this was the man who was sending her whole life into question. at once a lump formed in her throat, and she had to gather all her courage to swallow it back down. she cleared it, her throat, before offering a bell-like greeting, pleasant as ever despite the uncertainty that wavered around her. "can i help you?" she asked to his back, as she stood at the mouth of her own den looking in.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain! - by Dalia - May 02, 2019, 06:14 PM