Hideaway Strath Novae and Krynn
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Novae wasn't quite sure why she agreed to this knowing her sister Krynn's intentions. Perhaps because she knew, KNEW if her sister didn't kill some larger creature then just small prey, surely her psychotic craving for a kill would be the death of everyone else. The other part? Competitiveness. Novae loved a good challenge. However, she did have her limits considering her morals. Was she truly any better then the rest of her Sahira Family? No. She had her faults, but she preferred to bottle them up, instead of talk about them. She had darkness in her, but kept it away. Only using it in certain circumstances. Unlike the rest of her siblings who embraced it full force. No control.

Novae jumped back as the black and white wolf leaped on top of the coyote, mercilessly shaking the creature in her jaws. Wincing at the site as Krynn took a nasty bite out of the creature, she wasn't used to seeing her sister so violently aggressive. She usually hid away from any involvement when she was out for a kill. As she leaped back and took another lunge at the coyote, Novae quickly hated herself for getting involved this time. The Coyote didn't stand a chance. Noticing the blood dripping from the creatures pelt, she knew it wasn't over yet. Her sister's dark aura felt incredibly thick as she stopped to stare down her opponent.

With a crazed laugh escaping her sister, it was as if Krynn were death itself in Novae's presence. The sound of her laughter making her unsure just what Krynn would do next. Unpredictable. Was the only word that came to her mind. Now avoiding the coyote and digging within its home, the brown-gold and black splotched wolf grew curious. She thought for sure her sister would of killed the coyote, now that it was immobile.

After the sad attempt of attack from Krynn's opponent, the black and white wolf gave another chuckle of satisfaction to the creature's distress. In the brief silence as Krynn looked back at the den, Novae heard the sounds of pups hidden within. Her acid green eyes slowly pinpointed at the look her sister gave her. The knowledge now of what Krynn was planning to do was far off from what Novae would of allowed when it came to allowing her sisters insanity to be unleashed. As soon as her sister started digging again, Novae ignored the coyotes pleas to her sister, she needed to act fast. Novae wasn't gonna sit by and let innocent pups die. The thought repulsed her.

Without considering the outcome of the situation at hand, Novae leaped, shifting all her weight into Krynn's side to push her far away from the dens opening and the mother coyote. Quickly as her sister had no balance gained yet from her interference, she leaped on top of her sister and pinned Krynn to the ground. Acid green eyes narrowed, teeth barred, and stance held firmly in place, her sister was much smaller then she was, but she had to be wary. For their were most likely tricks of trying to be released from her grasp. Anger clearly shown on Novae's face.

"Nie KRYNN! Nie nekaltas suniuk buti imkijsi nudien! Nenx is nuyak akiva!" NO KRYNN! No innocent pups are gonna die in my presence! Wanting to look up over at the coyote, she decided better of it. Taking her eyes off Krynn could be a big mistake on her part. Novae knew better. "Is tims, Nu buti daboti tave motina kian. Xis ar m'tye mrias, mazo dary tave suniuk. Zhol ai le snaâ mure j'us xauti arush zudyti kia dusasezi tu'iea geisti." In fact, I'm protecting the mother too. Because if she dies, so do the pups. It's best you find another kill to satisfy your lust today. And I don't mean me either! She growled. Novae was not gonna let her go freely, and even if she gave her word that she would go find some other creature to kill, she knew there was a chance of her sister going for her target. So she knew there was a high probability she wouldn't leave without a fight. And Novae knew she would have to take her on if Krynn decided to take that route.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
Messages In This Thread
Novae and Krynn - by Novae - May 15, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 15, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 16, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 16, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 16, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 17, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 20, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 23, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 25, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 27, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - June 02, 2019, 11:37 AM