Hideaway Strath Novae and Krynn
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
"dary nenx Aukoti Nun Anas!" DON'T GIVE ME THAT! She growled. "J'us zenoti itin duobé kam buti tave dalykas." You know very well what's the matter. Novae was pissed. She let her sister usually do what she wanted, but this was taking it to far. For Novae knew if it was her in the mother coyotes position, she would become devastated at the loss of her pups. Suddenly the dawn of that realization making it even worse for the coyote if her sister only killed the pups and left the coyote to suffer the loss. Novae hated the fact her mind was always coming with ideas of the things her family were capable of. She shook her head to clear away the thoughts. She could only read Krynn's thoughts so far…and she didn't want to know what she was possibility planning. Krynn always kept Novae on her toes it seemed. Her mind trying to stay a few steps ahead.

Novae was confused at the look in her sister's eyes. Krynn's laugh caused her fur to rise slightly. You hear that? She cursed you with her promise! Novae's ears twitched. Her acid green eyes rolled then half closed in irritation. Dramatic. But the look her sister gave her made her aware just how angry Novae really made Krynn. Unaware of the real reason why Krynn was so mad at her, she listened intently to her sisters words. "You, sweet one, murdered that creature there!" Novae's ears laid against her head, green eyes flashing with confusion. Novae couldn't possibly murder anyone. That wasn't in her nature. Realizing she possibly made the situation worse by stopping Krynn, she knew she was in trouble with her younger sister.

Novae's green eyes widened as her sister called forth a curse upon her and those whom she was protecting. Not completely sure if the curse her sister said was real or not, now she would have that upon her mind, eating away at her. Krynn's stare pierced through her. For being the runt of the litter, she always did have a severe temper. Novae was never fond of it. Sometimes she wanted to cuff her sister across the ears...but figuring that route of action would just make her angrier, so she avoided it.

Possibly a move she would regret, she got off Krynn, releasing her from her grasp. Still wary of her sister's future actions, she moved backwards quickly, yet cautiously as to stand in front of the injured mother and blocking the den's entrance to protect the pups inside. If her sister was to attack her, then so be it. She wasn't going to let shame overcome her for making the right choice. She would hate herself more if she allowed it. She already put blame on herself for getting involved in the first place. She narrowed her eyes at Krynn, head held high. "Nu arlveti j'us mezdi tave plota Krynn. Zuti xauti kair ane irankir kia zudyti." I suggest you leave the area Krynn. Go find some other creature to kill. Her tone serious and unwavered.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
Messages In This Thread
Novae and Krynn - by Novae - May 15, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 15, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 16, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 16, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 16, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 17, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 20, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 23, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - May 25, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Krynn - May 27, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Novae ♡ - by Novae - June 02, 2019, 11:37 AM