Stone Circle Food for thought
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Arrives late w/ starbucks So sorry for the delay :( It's been a rough month.

Newt often wondered what his mother was up to on her trips outside of the den. Often, the scholar was tempted to follow behind her, but he was obedient and listened to her insisting that it was safer within their den. His ears perked up immediately when he heard her return. Although he was not the first to run up to Valette, he answered her greeting back with a squeaky one of his own.

This time, however, her return was different. Between her jaws was an object that Newt had never seen before. Furry, yet not moving. His ears swerved curiously, head tilting as he awaited Valette to explain what this was. A toy? Leta seemed to think so, wandering over from her spot with her hide. West and Clay, however, seemed to pick up whatever their mother was up to.

Newt eventually approached, peering over the hare and watching intently at his mother and siblings on the opposite side of the corpse. Hesitantly, the dark boy posed his forelimbs over and leaned to get a better picture. His nose wrinkled at the strange scent.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
Food for thought - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2019, 08:01 AM
RE: Food for thought - by Clay - May 16, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: Food for thought - by West Tyree - May 16, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Food for thought - by Leta - May 17, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Food for thought - by Nanoq - May 23, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: Food for thought - by RIP Valette - May 28, 2019, 06:56 AM
RE: Food for thought - by Clay - May 31, 2019, 01:12 AM
RE: Food for thought - by West Tyree - May 31, 2019, 08:09 PM