Mudminnow River Made plans with me and all your friends, I'm late again, I hate to keep you waiting
55 Posts
Ooc —
Poor Aditya. It wasn't that Wisteria was normally a hostile creature—on the contrary, she had once been a downright milquetoast. Solitude and hunger did a number on any wolf, and the last canine faces she saw were unfriendly ones. There was a warmth to Adi that could draw a soul in, but hers was firmly shut behind the miserable iron bars of survival instincts. Conversation couldn't fill her belly.

No, she said simply. It may have been the truth or may have been a lie. Her eyes didn't betray either way as they scanned over Aditya, looking for some indication that the other wolf was playing games with her. They liked to do that, pack wolves. The last few had been overly bold. Perhaps Aditya was overly bold too. Perhaps he would take his chances. Perhaps he would find that fighting for survival was something Wisteria was very good at despite appearances.

Find your own fishing place, she implored him with an edge of anxious aggression biting the tail end of her words.
THREADS: 5/5