Whitefish River On the side of Justice
24 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
phone post, done mind if I do.

She was a lucky creature to have been taught the art of fishinga nd as a healer, well, she also had the gift of patience. That seemed to help her more than anything, she could remember how others in her old home had always blundered in this sport. Wither they could not stand the icy water or as soon as a silverback fish glimmered in their sight, they would strike. Patience was the key. One had to stand in the water  watching as any aquatic species fled the movement, then stand very still. It was hard not to twitch or flinch at the touch of a slimy tail against her legs but she was use to it. As they began to trust that the danger had passed, she lowered her nose to the water. Painfully slow. She hovered then, seeing the large fish that could feed her and another of the little band Evergreen collected.

Finally, she stuck. With her jaws open and plunged her face into the liquid and closed her teeth around the fish that had trusted her so much that he begged for her to catch him. Just as quick she lifted her head out of the watch, the fish flapping and slapping her face with his tail. It took an moment but finally his fight died down and he laid limp in her grasp, a few bruises would surely blossom on her face from his strong struggling. He was heavy and was probably getting ready to spawn but she got to him first.

With a few much needed gulps of fishy air she shook out her fur and began to trot back to the camp but the sound of a failed fishing trip caught her attention. Ah, this one wasn't patient. She stopped amd watch as the much larger man snapped at the water, successfully scaring every fish near him away. She choked down a soft laugh before setting her catch at her paws, she then gave a quiet bark to not startle him before speaking.

"fiskafli." She smiled as she called out to him. "would you like some of my fish?" she questioned before adding "I can teach you my um.. " what was that word.. "technique to catching them afterwards." her tail wagging slowly behind her.

stað þar sem þú tilheyrir
common  icelandic
hover for translation
Messages In This Thread
On the side of Justice - by Evergreen - May 25, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Basil - May 25, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Sindri - May 26, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Evergreen - June 01, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Basil - June 02, 2019, 06:33 AM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Sindri - June 12, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Evergreen - June 15, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Basil - June 17, 2019, 05:33 AM