Whitefish River On the side of Justice
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
That’s totally okay, as i am on vacation. Sorry for the shorter post, i just wanted to get this going again.

It reassured him that, even thought this was indeed a pack’s territory, that the members of said pack seemed nice enough and forgave him his inattention. Now, after being on the same side as the other two, he faintly smelled the territory markers. And it was a new pack too. Maybe they would be willing to take him in? It would be worth a shot. Even if he might not stay forever, as he wanted to find his family again he might start traveling again. But for now it would do him good to learn where he actually is and what’s happening in this land. Especially what the young male has to be cautious of.

Before his thought process continued the female spoke to him again. She addressed him with the same word as earlier. Basil didn’t know what it was but he was sure it wasn’t something mean. She also offered him her fish again after he already said he didn’t want to take it. But…. *rumble* his stomach was agreeing wholeheartedly. “F-fisali? What does that mean? And…I thank you. I would have just tried hunting some rabbits or maybe something bigger. Fishing is sadly not my strength but if I say so myself, I am a good hunter otherwise. He he.” He said laughing and took a small step towards the female. “My name is Basil. I…..arrived on this land against my will and have been trying to find my way around.” the male added and looked towards the bearish male. His gaze returned to the churning water and sends a thought to his family that he was ripped away from. But he decided not to dwell on that and turned his head towards the other two.

With a short and cautious action he tries to take the fish offered to him. Even though those two probably weren’t going to do anything to him as they proved they were nice people, Basil couldn’t stop being cautious as that is what the last few weeks alone in the wilderness thought him. His tracking collar was in the way a little bit when he tried to pick up the fish. Basil started eating slowly as to not appear to barbarian. The young male was really hungry.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
On the side of Justice - by Evergreen - May 25, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Basil - May 25, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Sindri - May 26, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Evergreen - June 01, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Basil - June 02, 2019, 06:33 AM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Sindri - June 12, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Evergreen - June 15, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Basil - June 17, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: On the side of Justice - by Sindri - June 26, 2019, 08:45 PM