Nova Peak i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide
20 Posts
Ooc — Blake
Katora kicked herself for straying so far from her Alpha.  As the call came to her, she was just finishing off the remains of a squirrel.  

She turned and ran, ran like she hadn't run in so long.  Her endurance had gone down some and she found herself panting nicely by the time she reached her new Alpha.  She could smell the danger long before she reached her,however.  The stench of angry bear wasn't one she was foreign to.  There were many bears up north and any lone wolf was a fool to tangle with one. 

As she neared she could also smell the other wolves, new wolves.  She'd never met any of them before.  She could tell they didn't know each other well either.  It seemed her brand new loyalties were going to be put to the test far sooner than she'd anticipated.  

Oh well, Katora thought.  If I'm going to die today then I'll get to rejoin my family.  She didn't wish for death anymore but it was certainly a thought that kept her fear of the oncoming battle at bay.  

She saw her new Alpha lung for the bear's front foot, saw it knock over the other young wolf.  This was already off to a not great start.  

Katora followed the lead of the other wolves and ran around to the bear's back legs.  Katora knew where her strength was and it was not in speed.  She hoped she could weigh the back leg down enough to slow the bear.  Katora attempted to sink her fangs into the massive back haunch.  She snarled loudly, hoping that would distract the massive creature if nothing else worked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't want pity, just a safe place to hide - by Katora - June 12, 2019, 09:46 AM