Alpine Lake I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
For the lovely @Alula if possible <3

Vanity had decided to wander more went and see what was there. So far, a discarded pack site and a burnt forest. She didn't want to go much further because she wanted to go back to Val and Julep -- make sure they were smashing each other's asses and not faces. The wolfess grunted in soft amusement, pulling herself up the side of the large hill (hill because she wouldn't call this a mountain) to get a better view of the land. 

She was greeted with the glittering lake that wallowed atop this hill. It's expanse reflecting the summer sum back to her ruby eyes. Her tail twitched upwards and padded to its shore, dipping her head for a well-deserved drink. The water was cool and refreshing. Appeasing, she thought. 
She lifted her head to cast a gaze about, looking for signs of life before her on the hilltop before she assessed the land below.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She hadn't discovered the lake. She had discovered the falls but hadn't considered that they might lead anywhere. She also hadn't wandered in a few days, content to just stay by Priest and her father and every other Sahira. Tonight the stars drew her away and she slid through the shadows like she was at home in them until she spotted the shimmering lake. It looked like it not only reflected the stars but had its own. She stared enraptured as she crept forward reaching the edge of the lake and staring at it before she laughed and lowered her maw to the water, childishly pretending that if she drank the water it would fill her with star light. She finished her drink and licked her lips, looking up at the stars though in the way her eyes were aimed it would seem that she was speaking to Vanity she said "You look beautiful tonight!" to the glimmering lights above her. Then she noticed Vanity and actually looked at her, studying her in a fascinated way. For once she wondered if she had found a woman who rivaled the stars in their beauty.
B+I= Tsis

Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity, consumed with curiosity, approached the childish girl who called out to the world. Yet Vanity felt as if her eyes were on her as the word beautiful hit her ears.
Being the vain git she was, she trotted over with a swing in her hips and an alluring smirk. She wouldn't let the stranger's comment go unnoticed now. 

"You look even more so, darlin'," the woman drawled in half an accent she'd picked up again from Valkyr but still with her thick Hispanic coat that made her words seems all the more like honey. Vanity, not being one to hold back, instantly moved onto the girl, her nose inhaling the scent along her cheek with a high tail. 
"I'm Vanity," she introduced herself with a whisper to the ear of the inky girl, an almost missable shiver tingling down her own spine. 
She wanted some fun.
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She blinked, starstruck as the woman approached and gasped as she saw the mask on her face. The dots along her eyes looked like stars, the mask like the moon contrasting the inky night sky pelt. Then the woman spoke and she felt her heart quicken, Alula's poor twisted brainwashed mind actually believing this woman was the stars incarnate responding to her compliment. She was so intimate with the stars every day that when they introduced themselves she believed. Vanity....of course the stars would believe they were beautiful..they were. She closed her eyes and wagged slowly, a happy sigh leaving her maw. "I am Alula" she breathed out sounding spellbound, turning and tentatively placing a subservient and loving kiss to the fur along the side of the woman she believed to be the stars.
B+I= Tsis

Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"What a pretty name," she mused, withdrawing to give her a smirk that concealed her devil.
Vanity regarded the younger girl, her tail waving softly. 
"What brings you up here, Alula?" She questioned softly with eyes searching for an answer, her ears tipping back to ensure her safety.

When she got her answer, Vanity let her muzzle wander the curve of her cheek and down Alula's muzzle, leaving kisses as she went, stepping forward again. 
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was being flattered by the stars, in a way that was making even Alula feel a bit vain "Thank you" she said happily her gaze softening at the next question. She had sworn off telling anyone about the stars but...this was them. "I often feel the stars pulling me toward certain places. I don't stop wandering until I find them or grow too tired" she said. Then she fell silent as Vanity drew close and brushed kisses against her cheek, a small sigh of pleasure leaving her maw. A hazy sort of feeling came over her, a tingling between her legs starting. "Oh..." she gasped as the woman stepped closer, her heart quickening "Can...Can I help you?" she asked breathlessly, her ears slowly lowering as she leaned toward the female, wanting to feel more.
B+I= Tsis

Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity's mind ran with salacious thoughts. The stirring sitting deep in her body, a hot flush between her legs. She pressed her cheek to the girl, breathing in her scent. It'd been a while since she'd indulged in her thoughts with someone. 
Vanity only preferred women because it eliminated the risk of pregnancy. She craved for a man to take her...one day, perhaps, when she was ready. Stable. 
These thoughts distracted her from the girl's words, only until the soft gasp came from her.

Vanity quivered lightly, her paws clenching, digging into the ground. 
"I'm sure you could but.." Vanity hummed softly. She couldn't, could she? 
No, she didn't need a sappy stargazer to follow her around yet. She could get hurt.

"What lays in the west, girl?" She murmured to her ear, close enough for her breath to tickle her fur. She could claim her another day...unless this girl wasn't as innocent as her unscathed surface suggests. 
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The aching between her thighs was strange to Alula and she found herself almost instinctively wishing the woman would touch her more. It confused her, as the kind of touches she wanted she didn't know how to ask for. She shifted side to side uncomfortably taking in a shaky breath as the woman asked her a question. "Packs...to the direct west and Southwest too" she answered. She was so dazed by the physical sensations that it didn't occur to her that the stars would have known that, they could see all. She turned her muzzle and licked just below the woman's ear "Are you leaving?" she asked sounding genuinely disappointed.
B+I= Tsis

Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity turned her painted face to the girl, her disappointment evident. She'd be just as disappointed if she left now. 
She felt her heart tug. She'd have to stay now. Damn it.

She softly preened the fur along Alula's neck, her tail quivering behind her. "No." Her reply was short but soft like a wisp of mist. Vanity thought, taking her time. She'd give it easy, make sure she won't scare her off. After all, she'd rather indulge in Alula at a later date when I have more time.
She brushed down the side of her body, pacing small, tender nips to her spine. Vanity knew it wasn't the season, but the feelings were still there. She licked across the inky hip, trying to restrain her desire for something tamer. She needed a release. 
Vanity moved behind Alula, her nose briefly pressing to the place she knew burned with an ache. Not yet. She brushed up her other side, her teeth gently grazing her scruff, placing kisses around to her neck and up to the cheek. Vanity quivered again, inhaling slowly. She wanted to wait just a moment, see what the girl would do.
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"Oh" she breathed out her relief, the sound mixed with a gasp as the woman nipped at her neck. Her eyelids fluttered shut and she held still, her body quivering at every touch until she felt the woman's nose press there. Her eyes opened wide and her body reacted of its own accord, tail sweeping to the side even as the woman circled back toward her front, still teasing these strange sensations from her body. She turned her face and pressed it against Vanity's her breath quivering softly "Please don't stop" she pleaded and then realised she had forgotten her purpose. She was being rude not pleasing the woman as well. She slowly mimiced the actions of the star woman, nibbling at the downy fur of her jawline and kissing her throat. She gently nipped at the sensitive skin of Vanity's ears, her fangs slowly and tenderly grabbing the aud's and dragging along their length until they pulled free. She knew the ears were sensitive, as her brother used to tickle her there all the time to make her laugh. She hesitated and almost shyly began to nibble along the woman's spine like how she had done and when she was behind Vanity she leaned in and pressed her nose to the female's core. Curious as to how the woman would react she placed a quick kiss there her tongue darting against the flesh before she pulled away and looked for her response. Her body was on fire, pleasing the woman was different this way and she didn't know why but she enjoyed it, even perhaps a bit more than when she was just being affectionate.
B+I= Tsis

Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The Hispanic had no intention on stopping. 
She burned with a desire to please and drag out sounds from the girl, show her just what it can feel like to be pleased. She closed her eyes, basking in the attention Alula gave her now. She rumbled low with pleasure as her teeth dragged along her ears, her paws flexing and body tensing. 
Vanity supposed she could have at least some fun.

Alula moved behind her now, pressing a kiss to her core which made her tail swing to the side instantly. She smirked, turning to fix her with a suave look. Vanity turned to her, moving straight to where she knew her inky partner burned. Her tongue swept out and ran across her core, her nose pressed just above. A breath of air brushed the area before again her tongue swept out, tasting her. Vanity groaned softly, her tongue working to pull those sounds from the innocent wolfess.
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It wasn't hard to come to the conclusion that this sensation was the rawest, most pure form of physicality. She wasn't absolutely dumb to the idea she'd just never learned more than the sheer facts. A wolf lusts for another or loves them, often a mix of the two and they have sex which at the right times could lead to being pregnant. She had never experienced the sensations but had been warned that they were often something used to control someone. As Vanity took the reigns again and touched her a shock went through her body and she sighed softly, her hips pushing back almost out of instinct. She could feel her body quivering and there was an electric excitement and a desperate need for more. And she gave into it, as easy to win over as a child. 

With dazed moss spotted blue eyes she turned and gave the women a desperate look, eyes pleading for more as she wiggled her hips like a bitch in heat. She couldn't formulate the words and ducked her head sheepishly, losing the innocent confidence she'd had seconds ago.
B+I= Tsis

Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She was almost taken aback when the girl pushed back like she wanted more.
She wanted to give more but mounting without a dick would have drawbacks, of course.
She huffed a soft laugh, "Good girl." Before pressing her tongue firmer against her, swiping back and forth, tasting her.

She shivered lightly, wishing she could be playing out one of her many fantasies in this moment.
One day, perhaps, she would.
She worked her magic for a while longer before withdrawing, satisfied for the night. She gently nibbled the ink-clad hips before her, licking over the fur and moving up her body back to her ear. She rested her head against Alula's neck, breathing in her scent. 
"You can find me at Tempestad, north along the coast." She knew it'd be hard for the girl to get to the islands Julep and Val were aiming for, but it would test if she wanted this enough. Vanity gave a last affectionate nibble to her ear before starting to wander off to find her next toy. That was if Alula didn't decide to stop her.
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
For a moment her thoughts stopped and she simply moaned, the wordless noise carrying all she needed to say but then Vanity pulled away and she was left wanting, burning for more. Then again she supposed that a female couldn't do much else in the ways of pleasure could She? Would the woman have truly been enough to satisfy her needs? And did she want her to? For a brief second she imagined it as Priest behind her and nearly cried because the thought was such a nice one. She closed her eyes as the she wolf whispered into her ear where to find her again and left. "Thank You!"  she called after her and then let her go, sitting quietly and squirming with discomfort as she ached for something she didn't know how to get.
B+I= Tsis