Blackfeather Woods i've got a little black book with my poems in
65 Posts
Ooc — Java
Maegi — Maegi! Called the woman as she paced, raced, fretted and hunted for the pale girl. Panic filled her every inch as Parvati moved between the trees, her belly swinging as she lurched along. She had felt so strange the past few days - so hungry, then so full, then so sick as it all came pouring out of her mouth, day after day of vomit. Now things were different. The sickness seemed to have moved away from her stomach and gone deeper — like it was moving inside of her, changing her. Kicking at her ribs and pushing against her bladder. It was frightening; Parvati had no idea that this was a natural progression to her situation and was hunting for Maegi because she didn't know many women and her first instinct was to find her strongest connection and exploit it.

Maegi -- She called again, weaker, panting. Parvati found her huddled against the earth and the scene was monstrous; but she didn't know what to say or to do, and sank back against her haunches - more like falling to the dirt herself - and rolled to her side while her heavy belly quaked with movement. There's something happening -- something inside, its, they're -- I don't know what to do. It wasn't yet time for the lives inside of her to come out, but Parvati wasn't aware. She was frenzied by her panic and needed a sister, unaware that the nona was dealing with much the same thing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got a little black book with my poems in - by RIP Parvati - June 03, 2019, 11:54 AM