Lost Creek Hollow The moonlight's a path we can travel down
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She didn't keep him waiting long. He smiled as she approached, and his tail wagged a light greeting, though the uneasiness he felt didn't entirely lift. He did not quite understand where it had come from. Rannoch and Liffey are leaving, he said, as straightfoward and terse as he always was.

Now was the other part, the part that he felt so torn about for reasons he didn't know. They are going to live with the Redhawks. They asked if I would come with. He looked down at Ashlar. I said I had to ask. I won't if you want to stay.

It was odd... he didn't know what he wanted her to say. If she agreed to leave, then he would be free to follow, and together they could go live with Liffey and Raven and all the family he left behind all those years ago. Family that... he barely knew anymore. If she wanted to stay, then he could stay, with Sarah and Ibis and the friends (no matter how few) he had here. But Liffey would be gone, and her children. It was less than before, but it held traces of Moonspear all over again.

But at least this time he'd been given a choice, and at least this time, no matter what, he'd keep this family with him.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
The moonlight's a path we can travel down - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: The moonlight's a path we can travel down - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 08:52 PM