Lost Creek Hollow The moonlight's a path we can travel down
813 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gannet wasn't actually sure... Liffey hadn't said. My sister lives southwest, he said, thinking. They had left the plateau, and he hadn't visited the new, but he remembered Eljay indicating the path. They are going there I think. It made sense if they were joining them they would at least go there first. Whether they'd stay or move on, he wasn't sure. It seemed Liffey enjoyed shifting her home at times.

He nodded wordlessly as she thanked him, and leaned gratefully into her, accepting the comfort of contact. The disappointment would linger, but he'd always turned that to where it belonged... the regret that the situation wasn't different. I have to visit, to tell her. And if I can, I can learn some too. Raven's a healer. He wouldn't stay long, or at all if they decided he wasn't welcome. But if he could, now that Ashlar was nearly old enough, he'd like to at least see what his old family had become. It had been so long.
Gannet's face and body are open books; you are more than welcome to distinctly notice any emotion written in his posts.
(Most thread titles come from Into the Fire from the Scarlet Pimpernel)
Messages In This Thread
The moonlight's a path we can travel down - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: The moonlight's a path we can travel down - by Gannet - June 04, 2019, 10:11 PM