Blackfeather Woods Once I was afraid, I was petrified
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
Tis the end of the road

She didn't have enough herbs to care for the sick. She had only meant to leave and come back shortly with what was needed. She left the borders, wandering till she found the herbs nescessary and then all too quick a shadow was upon her. She turned and bit at the man but he was too big, much too big. He shredded her, violated her bleeding body and then let her lay there in shock. "Tell Sithis that im waiting to be struck dead" the words confused her and scared her and she began to crawl away. 

The herbs...

The dim thought grounded her and she picked them up in her maw, the blood she coughed up soaking them. Then she made the agonizing crawl back to the woods, the one place she'd ever felt at home. When at the borders she lay bleeding and broken, dropping the herbs. She called weakly for @Maegi, having nobody else who she really wanted to say goodbye to. The kind woman who had let her in, who she had failed to realise wasn't pregnant, but sick.  She wanted to give her the herbs to treat the worms, wanted to do one meaningful thing before she died.

Oh....that's what this is isn't it?

The realisation hurt more than the wounds themselves. She had lived a life failing those around her. Grayson, The sweet mute little Grey and Maegi. She hadn't done anything for herself either..her newfound freedom wasted. She keened softly as her eyes brimmed with tears, wishing she hadn't called anyone. She wished she had lain alone where her death wouldn't affect others.
Messages In This Thread
Once I was afraid, I was petrified - by Lilah Silverback - June 09, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: Once I was afraid, I was petrified - by Maegi - June 11, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: Once I was afraid, I was petrified - by Maegi - June 13, 2019, 07:35 PM