Nova Peak darkness is a harsh term don't you think?
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Revui's gaze was cold as his icy blue eyes. She remembered him suddenly when they were just kids, and he was just one of the siblings she had tried to play tricks on and get into trouble with her. Now he had grown. Now he was just a giant asshole, and Yami was so not having it.

She didn't flinch at the aggression he showed her in turn. She probably should have, but part of her still felt that kinship of their shared childhood between them that saw this as just another angry spat between two kids. She certainly didn't consciously think of it like that, but it was there. Yami did however falter when Kiwi snapped at her. She fixed her friend with a confused stare, not realizing Kiwi had misunderstood what Yami had been shouting about. She focused instead on what Revui had just ascerted.

"Fight for her? You can't be serious," Yami shot back as her mind connected dots the wrong way, "Did he actually throw you out because you didn't bring me back?" She had suspected that it was for Charon's approval that Revui had tried to kidnap her, but she hadn't really believed that their father would throw her brother out when he learned he hadn't succeeded. It took her all of five seconds though to decide she was right and that she wasn't surprised at all. 

"Kiwi, we cannot trust him," Yami said, turning her attention back to her friend, "He tried to kidnap me like a week before I met you and drag me back to my parents, and he'll probably try to do it again the second I let my guard down. All he cares about is their approval, just like all the rest of them." See how good the Ostrega siblings are at explaining things? Kiwi is very lucky to have them both.
Messages In This Thread
RE: darkness is a harsh term don't you think? - by Yami - June 21, 2019, 01:26 PM