Moonspear and she offers me sleep
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela thought about it for a moment and then realized what it made those other wolves so different from them. "Their lives revolved around the two legged monsters," she spoke with a firm nod. "They had to avoid them and plan their lives around those creatures and their beasts on wheels. They were not active during the day and would always be alert for their scent. It was strange," she admitted. Not a way for her to live.

Vela watched Hydra's expression and then nodded. "Only females," she confirmed. She always fell for the prettiness of a female and how they were not anything like her, most of the time. "He was a loser and I was only a few months old," she returned, she may have been older but she felt like a pup. "He never put me first place or was only thinking of his lust for power and having his own pack one day," she spoke with an eye roll. "It probably confirmed that I shouldn't be a with a guy." Honestly, did Hydra see her raise pups? Vela didn't. "It is just, every one I really liked so far were all females. If I think of being intimate with someone it is a female. I don't really care for having pups."
Messages In This Thread
and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - June 18, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - June 18, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - June 19, 2019, 06:19 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - July 12, 2019, 07:47 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - July 12, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - July 25, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - August 03, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - August 12, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Vela - August 20, 2019, 03:29 AM
RE: and she offers me sleep - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 05:11 PM