Ankyra Sound Walking on the edge of something bigger
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau couldn't deny she felt some nervous energy bundling in her stomach at being here, not because she didn't want to be there or that seeing Illidan gave her butterflies but more so the fact she wondered if she could really belong in this place of wolves. She'd braved the wilderness thus far and made some friends in her time out here but did it really translate into being a proper member of a wolf pack? She didn't dwell on the thought long as the familiar scent of sea and sand she associated Illidan with met her nose. There was a bark to announce him. Quickly she perked her head up, seeing the wolf gray as a storm itself had already found her first.

That was a relief, because she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do after technically trespassing. "Illidan!" She called back, meeting him halfway. She couldn't resist giving him a friendly bop on the nose with her own, it'd been sometime since she last saw her friend. "I'm sorry I didn't visit sooner, I kinda got lost," Cadeau apologized. "And sure, I'd love to see it. You said this place has a great beach side view, right?" She said to him with a grin, sickle-like tail arching over her back in delight. "How's leadership treating you?" She tipped her head to the side, Cadeau looking at him with a mixture of curiosity and concern. He was young still yet and she hoped the new position didn't mean he would be pushing himself too hard. Cadeau didn't know much about pack life but she was sure in any kind of situation leadership was a heavy cape to down as it were
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Walking on the edge of something bigger - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: Walking on the edge of something bigger - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 05:58 PM