Firefly Glen I'll race around this town.
5 Posts
Ooc —
A haunch for the gheist of the haunted wood. Paltry offerings in exchange for a blessedly bloodless affair. 

The silver-kissed she-wolf ranged north in search of suitable game. While Midar had failed to define the exact nature of her promise, Aputitaq did not possess mischief enough to return with a rigored leg of some small sparrow or the tiny, shredded remains of a young kit. She wound through the dense undergrowth, lissome frame twisting effortlessly as she slunk through branch, bramble, and stream alike while the rain pattered against the canopy above. Lights flickered; winking in and out like the errant remains of embers carried on the wind. She knew them to be insects. Strange, lumescent little creatures. 

Only when she paused to lap at a pool collecting at the base of a tall oak did she note the presence of another here. A girl, cloaked in moon-touched shades of earth, and sea. Aputitaq blinked, cupped her ears, and gradually lifted her head from where it hung. A few droplets of water fell from her chin. She scented another; a male, but could not make him out. The thought of him sowed unease in her chest, but she held firm to courage as she claimed three steps forward. 

"Have you never seen them before?" she inquired softly as not to frighten.
Messages In This Thread
I'll race around this town. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 18, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll race around this town. - by Aputitaq - June 22, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I'll race around this town. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 30, 2019, 03:51 PM