Swiftcurrent Creek bad vibes
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Hey guys - I am posting once in here, I hope that's OK, just to have Bazi 'passing through'. I thought we could all make our way over to Ferdie's thread, so I've referenced his howl at the end. :D

Edit: Actually, to get it up to 10 posts, we can just keep going as if this is the journey thread.

It wasn't until she was well on her way back to the Creek that Bazi began to feel how bruised she was. Neither she nor Fox had fought to kill, but that almost made it worse. Her fur was a matted mess of spit, dirt, and grass stains, speckled here and there with blood where sharp teeth and claws had cut superficial wounds into her skin. They were nothing compared to the wounds that Fox had sustained in the Sunspire, but they were enough to bring a wobble to Bazi's lip as she hobbled for home.

Njal and Scimitar were the first two wolves she came across. Thank the stars. Though they would no doubt spot her despite her dire need of a bath, Bazi forced a bark from her parched throat to draw their attention. After what felt like an eternity of stumbling steps, she stood between the two males like a scrappy little pup, wild-eyed and exhausted.

"Fox is.. gone," she announced, unsure how else to phrase it. Swiftcurrent Creek had been given over to her in a fit of post-battle rage, and there was still the possibility that this was still part of some elaborate plan. "We fought, she left - but," Bazi was quick to say, guilt and panicked fear rising to defend Fox, "I don't know if it's part of a plan to get the girls back or--"

A howl interrupted her. Bazi's eyes widened when she realised who it belonged to. "That's Ferdie," she whispered urgently. It was close, which meant he was at the borders. "Come!" she barked, and began to run in the direction of the sound.
Messages In This Thread
bad vibes - by RIP Njal - July 23, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: bad vibes - by Scimitar - July 26, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: bad vibes - by RIP Njal - July 26, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: bad vibes - by Bazi - July 27, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: bad vibes - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: bad vibes - by RIP Njal - July 27, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: bad vibes - by Bazi - July 29, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: bad vibes - by Scimitar - August 06, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: bad vibes - by RIP Njal - August 06, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: bad vibes - by Bazi - August 24, 2014, 05:18 AM