Golden Glade Shadowless.
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Towhee quickly changed the subject, and even though she totally wasn’t off the hook just yet (oh heck no), Raven allowed the conversation to shift directions for the time being. After all, they had a lot to catch up on. It had only been a few weeks but somehow, it felt like they’d been apart for so much longer. Running the pack without her younger sister around was still a bizarre thing for Raven and she wasn’t sure it was something she’d ever really get used to, but at some point she was sure she’d find a comfortable rhythm. They all would. Hopefully.

-“Man,”- she replied, blowing out a sigh as she sat her fat ass down because good lord her cankles were achin’. -“I feel like an overripe grape about to bust. Feels like I’m gonna give birth to a whole litter of full grown adults. Should be any day now though.”-

Moving on to her next few questions, she continued, -“Things are weird without you here. Feels like something’s missing. But we’re adjusting. What Phox said about not wanting to raise kids around cliffs kinda got me thinking, so I think this spot was a decent alternative.”- She wouldn’t insult Towhee by adding that she too had always disliked the plateau, but the logic in Phox’s comments couldn’t be denied either. Her brow furrowed slightly as she asked, -“When you moved us from the caldera to the plateau, did you have to deal with a lot of folks being butthurt about it? Just seems like there’s a lot of general angst in our ranks about the move, which....doesn’t really make sense since the plateau is still literally walking distance away.”- She could understand why Rannoch’s bunch were out of sorts, as they’d had to undergo one hell of a major upheaval and lengthy journey to make this move. But it was the frowny faces on the Redhawk wolves that made her go ???. They were literally still at the plateau, basically, only now they were all peeing at the bottom of it instead of on top of it.
Messages In This Thread
Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 27, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 27, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 27, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 28, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 28, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - June 28, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - June 28, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - July 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - July 01, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Raven - July 01, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Shadowless. - by Towhee - July 01, 2019, 10:04 PM