Frogspawn Swamp No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning]
26 Posts
Ooc —
Damning Laughter...

It seeped from within her chest like a cancer and for all that was Krynn's sick incandescent amusement it offered no relief for the pained Wolf Alula. Only further torment.

It indeed all started when a voice trailed across the wind calling to Priest that brought Krynn here. In one part it was simple curiosity and in another a faint loyalty to mention of her Kin. Now that she stood overwatching the scene Krynn found it all so mind boilingly drab. Then again the panic in Alula... That fear of being stricken with metaphoric darkness? The misuse of that hated term "pure?" Oh how it salivate Krynn's interest.

Krynn lost her balance as she sat idle in the shade from the laughter she hissed. Not outwardly heaving her amusment into thoughtless laughter but instead an assassins raspy expell of air. Still it caught her muscles off guard enough to satire the leaves and gain even Priest's offish attention. His eyes found her position and that silenced her enough. Krynn slowly drew herself from the unseen advantage she held and sat idle in full view waiting for the pair to leave. Then Krynn could go about her work in silence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning] - by Krynn - July 07, 2019, 11:41 AM