Shadewood Trouble the water
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Her words had granted her acceptance into their borders. Now began the journey of proving it with her actions. Earning her right to safety here. She wasn't sure how long it would take for her family to reach out to her and inform her of her kingdoms current state. Perhaps all had fallen, but she didn't believe that. Nonetheless, she would have to proceed as though it had. Continue in this new life till told otherwise. She owed it to herself, her family... and to Dawson.

She followed along at her new leader's side looking up to him as he spoke of his part in the raising of his falcon companion. When his focus was turned to her she readied herself, rethinking the details she had told Dawson. Consistency would ensure how strongly it held up against scrutiny. But his addition made her rethink. He cared little for her past and expressed she was allowed to her secrets. This gave her a level of calm, knowing that she would not need to keep elaborating on her fabled story, but to seem as she had nothing to hide, "That's alright. You are correct that I am not born of these lands, but far north of them. Other than that I  feel there's little intriguing of my past. I was my mothers only child and wanting more for me, set me off to where I am today." surely that would be enough to set a base.

"Myself personally, as I mentioned before am not much for stature... Designed more for speed I find ease in the strategy of ambushing rodent and foul, but understand that those are rather unsustainable when it comes to providing for the masses." she said with a hint of humor and a smile on her muzzle. "Which is why I lean towards correspondence. Conversing with those around me, understanding each piece of a puzzle to see it's strengths and weaknesses, in a strive for unity." feeling as though she may be getting caught up in it all she added. "Though it sounds a bit cliche spoke aloud." she said once again with a light-hearted smile.

Aside from his ability to tame the free, she picked up on the mention of young within the pack. "And what of you and the other within your borders. Is there anything I should know prior to introducing myself around? You mentioned births within the pack, would any of them by chance be sired by you?" she assumed as much knowing him as the leader of this pack. Depending on the ruling breeding was a very regulated manner and only those allowed would spread their lineage. Typically those among high rank, but she would wait till making her assumptions about the wolves here.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Trouble the water - by Amaya - June 30, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 01, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 10, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 11, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 12, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 12, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 14, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 17, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 25, 2019, 09:20 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 26, 2019, 08:11 PM