Swiftcurrent Creek I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Her refusal settled on her tongue, but the breath required for speech held in her throat. She had becoming so complacent in pleasing others, and letting others hear what they wanted that she almost let her chance get away. She did need something.

He had pulled away and it made it easier to capture his eye, a theatrical tear hovered on her bottom lid. Lie could be sure, who had moved the discussion away from his well-being, but the conversation had made it full circle. Kavik having reiterated his opening question. And with-it righteous indignation spark in her chest, which she covered with her fake tears.

Her manipulation of the man was purely for his own good, and the good of their family, at least that what she told herself to feel better. The feel as if she wasn’t betraying the trust that had been won between them.

“I do need something.” Although months ago her words would have been flung with anger and rage, and perhaps more colourful language would have been thrown; not her words hovered just above a whisper.

“I need you to eat that.” With the flick of her nose, she pointed to the bird he had brought her, which had been discarded until now.

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can take the fall: the pain, the pleasure - by Rosalie - September 10, 2019, 04:39 PM