Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
something seemed strangely familiar that her name was also the name of a bird. he followed her gaze up into the trees and breathed out a sigh, hoping that one would appear. when she spoke again to mention that aengus’ middle name was the name of a tree, he looked to her with blinking orange eyes and a dazed smile. “are there any around here?” he asked her, glancing around the area where they conversed. it wasn’t really a pretty place to have met her, but they seemed to be making the best of it.

“i dunno where aengus came from, but my brother and sisters have weird names too! my one sister is called sionnach, and my brother is tiarnach,” he explained to her. his brow creased as he tried to remember the name of his other sister, but he couldn’t quite wrap his mind around her at all. she was quiet, compared to the others, and she had kept to herself. “i think they’re all just really weird noises and they want us to believe they’re actually names,” aengus confided to weejay in a whisper. get your conspiracy theory fill for the day, little miss.
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 07:47 PM